Protect tiles – Concrete waterproofing
Product characteristics: water repellent/anti-fouling oil for paving
|Category||Outdoor residential, Professisonal|
|Use||Paved, patio slabs, concrete, brick, porous granite… All types of porous surfaces with mineral base.|
|Pre-cleaning the surface||Yes to achieve optimal results, it is essential that the surface is perfectly clean before applying the treatment.|
|applying||The product has temperatures of + 5 °c to + 30 °c.|
|Drying time||24 to 48h.|
|Package (s) available||1 litre | Professisonnel up to 1000 L|
|Amount of use||1 litre for 3 to 5 sqm (31.29 to 53.81 ft ²). Depends on the porosity of the surface|
|Preservation||Keep between + 5 ° C and + 25 ° C, sheltered from the Sun.|
|Color||Colourless to pale yellow.|
|Special feature (s)||Large anti-adherent properties-compatible in food contact.|
|Duration of action||five years old|
Clean soils for a long time!
The treatment is a water repellent and a long-term oleofuge for mineral-based stone. By fighting the foams and the inlay of the dirt in the material, it is a formidable ally to clean a terrace , a courtyard, swimming pool floors etc.
Our water-repellent treatment for solid pavers are questions of nanotechnologies. When applied, the treatment forms a completely invisible, hydrophobic and anti-adherent protective film. The hydrophobic properties of the coating are water infiltration, which delays the appearance of foams, fungi or lichens and inlay structures. The oleophobic properties protect against stains. Treatment areas are much easier to clean: it’s easy to clean.
Instructions for use
1. clean the surface to achieve optimal results: it is necessary to remove any coarse and visible pollution. For the exterior surfaces of the sales, we recommend that you perform a high pressure wash beforehand, rinsing well with clear water.
2. apply the treatment: evenly spray FLOORING protect directly on the surface (dry) until saturation. For large surfaces, we advise you to use a garden sprayer, and a stall if necessary to the roller.
Complete drying occurs after 24h.
- Paved, patio slabs
- Concrete, brick, sandstone, terracotta, clay
- Porous granite, marble
- All types of mineral-based porous surfaces
Maintenance of treated surfaces
The silk surface very easily cleans with water. The use of maintenance products is no longer necessary.
Duration of action
Several years. The water-repellent effect will disappear little by little if the surface is subjected to mechanical abrasion. The “easy to clean” effect, preventing impregnation and adhesion of impurities, will last.
Advantages of CONCRETE WATERPROOFING AND PAVEMENT PROTECT
- Protects against water infiltration.
- Dirt, fats, no longer adhere!
- Avoids the development of fungi, molds and weeds
- Preserves the breathable activity of the material.
- Reduces the effect of aging.
- Easy to use.
- Active 5 years.