Technical sheet joints
Product features: waterproof ceramic joints
|Category||Residential int & ext, professionals|
|Use||All types of mineral-based joints.|
|Pre-cleaning of the surface||To achieve optimal results, it is imperative that the joint is perfectly clean before applying the treatment.|
|Drying time||24h to 48h.|
|Package (s) available||100 ml and 250 ml. | Professional use up to 1000 L|
|Amount of use||Between and 30 ml and 50 ml/m² (10.76 ft ²) depends on the porosity of the joint.|
|Preservation||Keep between + 5 ° C and + 25 ° C in a safe place from the Sun.|
|Duration of action||Up to 10 years|
The treatment of ceramic joints solidifies the joint, pores and protection against chemical aggressions and abrasion factors. The treated joints become impervious to the water while remaining permeable to the air, allowing them to breathe. This product has anti-adherent, water-repellent and oleophobic properties that can effectively combat competitiveness in the duration of the joint. Can be applied both indoors and outdoors.
All protection treatments are nanotechnologies. When applied, the WATERPROOFING for tile JOINTS form a completely invisible, hydrophobic and non-adherent protective film. The water can no longer penetrate, thus limiting the formation of mould as well as the effectiveness of the porous material of the joint.
Instructions for use
1. prepare the surface by releasing the gasket from all coarse and visible dirt. It is imperative to clean the tile joints perfectly to achieve optimal results. After pre-cleaning, make sure that the joint is dry before applying the treatment.
2. apply a uniform layer of WATERPROOFING for tile joints to the brush until saturation. Wait a time of 24H for a complete drying.
The hydrophobic effect can be tested after 24H (pouring water, this one must perler).
- All types of mineral-based joints
- Inner joints: bathroom, kitchen, floors, etc.
- Exterior seals: terrace, paving, pavement, walls, etc.
- Maintenance of treated surfaces
- The surface itself cleans very easily with water. The use of maintenance products is no longer necessary.
Maintenance of treated surfaces
The silk surface very easily cleans with water. The use of maintenance products is no longer necessary.
Duration of action
The treatment is active several years: more than 10 years.
Advantages of WATERREPELLENT for tile joints
- Permanent (UV stable, abrasion resistance identical to the support itself).
- Resistant to high temperatures and freeze/thaw cycles.
- The gasket is no longer contaminated by infiltrations.
- Significant reduction of mosses and fungi.
- Longer support life.
- The seal structure is protected in depth.
- Anti-molding: joints remain white
Important : the water-repellent ceramic joints are not suitable for silicone seals.