Anti mold walls and roofs
Product features: waterproof treatment for walls & roofing
|Category||Outdoor residential, professional|
|Use||Facades of buildings and houses, concrete, brick, plaster, tiles, tunnels… All types of porous surfaces with mineral base.|
|Pre-cleaning the surface||Yes to achieve optimal results, it is essential that the surface is perfectly clean before applying the treatment.|
|applying||The product has temperatures of + 5 °c to + 30 °c.|
|Drying time||24 to 48h.|
|Package (s) available||1L | Professsionnel up to 1000 L|
|Amount of use||200 to 300ml/m² (10.76 ft ²) this dependence depends on the porosity of the substrate.|
|Preservation||Keep in a place between + 5 ° and + 25 ° C, sheltered from the Sun.|
|Color||Colourless to pale yellow.|
The walls & ROOFING treatment is a long-term water-repellent and oleofuge protection specially designed for porous surfaces (facades, walls, tiles, murettes, concrete…). It is also an anti-mold treatment that fights against the sternings of external surfaces. Clean surfaces for a long time!
All our water-repellent treatments are questions of nanotechnologies. When applying its waterproof treatment walls & roofs forms a completely invisible, hydrophobic and anti-adherent protective film that is based on water to infiltrate. This coating protects your furniture and facades against the appearance of foams that are your surfaces and that can be used for a loss of sealing of your roof. Proof of the effectiveness of the hydrophobic properties of the treatment: your façade remains as dry as in a pouring rain!
Instructions for use
1. clean the surface to achieve optimal results: it is necessary to remove any coarse and visible pollution. For the exterior surfaces of the sales, we recommend that you perform a high pressure wash beforehand, rinsing well with clear water.
2. apply the treatment: spray the water repellent walls & roofs evenly (important, if not risk of residues during drying) directly on the surface until saturation. For more information, we recommend that you use a garden sprayer. For an optimal finish then spread to the roller.
Complete drying occurs after 24h.
- All types of mineral-based porous surfaces
- Facades of buildings and houses
- Concrete, brick, sandstone, terracotta, clay
- Porous granite, marble
- Tiles, Crepis
- Tunnels, bridges
Maintenance of treated surfaces
The silk surface very easily cleans with water. The use of maintenance products is no longer necessary.
Duration of action
Effective more than 10 years. The duration may vary depending on the exposure of the treated surfaces. If the substrate is not subjected to abrasion, the treatment is permanent.
Advantages of the waterproof walls & roofs
- Protects against water infiltration.
- Avoids the development of fungi and molds.
- Anti-mold roof treatment : fight against leakage
- Preserves the respiratory activity of the material.
- Reduce the effect of aging.
- Easy to use.
- Active 10 years