FT plastic and acrylic protection – Nano
Technical sheet for plastic surfaces
Product features: Nano treatment for plastic and acrylic protection
|Use||Plexiglas, acrylic, aluminum and plastic|
|Pre-cleaning the surface||yes. The surface must be prepared with the universal cleaner.|
|Drying time||one hour.|
|Package (s) available||50 ml and 100 ml.|
|Amount of use||Approx. 10-15 ml/m² in manual application.|
|conservation||Keep between + 5 °c and + 25 °c in a safe place from the Sun.|
|Duration of action||one year.|
This innovative treatment applies a waterproof and anti-adherent protection on treated areas in order to clean the plastic much more easily.
All our protection treatments are derived from nanotechnologies. During its application the PLASTIC treatment forms on the surface a completely invisible, hydrophobic and anti-adherentprotective film. The hydrophobic and oleophobic properties of the coating reduce the adhesion of impurities and water droplets, greatly facilitating the cleaning of the treated surface: it is the “easy to clean” effect.
Instructions for use
1. clean the surface with the universal cleaner that eliminates any traces of pollution, fat, impurities. It is also the only cleaner that allows the PLASTIC treatment to adhere to the surface. As such, we recommend the use of the Kit all in 1 special plastics.
2. apply the treatment: evenly spray the PLASTIC treatment directly on the surface. Using a soft cloth or paper towel, spread the product with circular motions, then Polish the surface with another clean cloth until there is no more sail (the larger one), in order to remove the surplus product.
The hydrophobic effect can be tested after 30 minutes (pouring water, it must beading).
- Plastic shower walls
- Acrylic bathtubs
- Window frames
- Entrance doors
- Patio set
- Children’s games
- Pool shed or plastic fence, etc.
- Vehicle beads skirts and mouldings
- All types of smooth plastic surfaces
Maintenance of treated surfaces
The treated surface is easily cleaned with water. The use of maintenance products is no longer necessary.
Duration of action
1 year minimum. The treatment is active for several years under normal conditions of use and abrasion, and without the use of aggressive products to clean the treated surfaces.
Benefits of PLASTIC treatment
- Protects against water, impurities and fats.
- Significantly reduces cleaning time.
- Strong resistance to limestone deposits.
- Reduces the use of maintenance products:-70
- Protects against the porosity of the plastic.