Protective treatment for Chrome and Stainless
|Category||Residential int & ext, sport & plein air, professional, road vehicle & recreational|
|Use||Ideal for appliances, BBQ, faucets and washbasin in stainless (stainless steel)|
|Pre-cleaning of the surface||Yes, use glass and ceramic cleaner.|
|Drying time||one hour.|
|Package (s) available||50ml/100ml | Professional use up to 1000 L|
|Amount of use||Approx. 5-10 ml/m² (10.76 ft ²) in manual application.|
|Preservation||Keep between + 5 ° C and + 25 ° C in a safe place from the Sun.|
|Special feature (s)||The product is easily flammable and irritating to the eyes and skin.|
|Duration of action||1 year. | twelve months|
This innovative protective treatment for chrome and stainless the application of a water-repellent and anti-limescale protection on the treated areas in order to clean thestainless steel and the chromed surfaces much more easily. The treatment protects against traces of water, fingerprints and fats in both the culinary and sanitary environments as well as the equipment inside the House.
All protection treatments are nanotechnologies. During its application, the CHROME and STAINLESS treatment forms a completely invisible, hydrophobic and non-adherent protective film. The hydrophobic and oleophobic properties of the coating reduce the adhesion of impurities and water droplets, facilitating surface cleaning: it is the “easy to clean” effect.
Instructions for use
1. clean the surface with glass and ceramic cleaner that eliminates all traces of pollution, fat, or other dirt embedded in the surface. It is also possible to use the chrome and stainless steelcleaning product. As a recommendation, we recommend the use of the chrome and sstainless steel all-in-1 Kit.
2. apply the treatment: uniformly spray the chrome and stainless steeltreatment directly on the surface. Using a soft cloth or paper towel, spread the product with circular motions, then Polish the surface with another clean cloth until there is no more sail (the larger one) to remove the surplus product.
The hydrophobic effect can be tested after 30 minutes (pouring water, it must beading).
- All stainless surfaces (chromed/stainless steel)
- household appliances
- Outdoor kitchen
Maintenance of treated surfaces
The surface itself cleans very easily with water. The use of maintenance products is no longer necessary.
Duration of action
one year. The treatment is active for several years under normal conditions of use and abrasion and without the use of aggressive products to clean the treated surfaces.
Note concerning chromium: a chromed surface wears naturally because of abrasion, the duration of the treatment depends therefore on this natural wear.
Advantages of chrome and stainless steel
- Reduces cleaning time.
- Strong resistance to limestone deposits.
- Reduces the use of maintenance products:-70%
- Maintains the original shine and brightness.