Self cleaning Windows
Product features: water-repellent treatment to make the Windows self -cleaning
|Category||Residential and commercial outdoor|
|Use||Exterior Windows, solarium, light well, bus shelter|
|Pre-cleaning of the surface||yes. The surface must be prepared with the glass and ceramic precleaner.|
|Drying time||one hour.|
|Package (s) available||100 ml, 250 ml and 500 ml. | Professional use up to 1000 L|
|Amount of use||Approx. 10 to 15 ml/m² (10.76 ft ²) in manual application.|
|conservation||Keep 5 C and + 25 °c away from the Sun.|
|Duration of action||5 to 6 years.|
The self -cleaning glass treatment reduces the adhesion of the dirt and allows the water to slide on the glass by washing the impurities thanks to the water repellent treatment effect. It will make your life easier by greatly simplifying the task of cleaning the Windows.
All our protection treatments are derived from nanotechnologies. When applied, the self-cleaning glass treatment forms on the surface a completely invisible, hydrophobic and non-adherent protective film. Eco-friendly, this coating protects your Windows without attacking the glass and offers a longer action time than competing products, as it is better resistant to UV and abrasion.
Instructions for use
1. clean the surface with glass & ceramic cleaner that eliminates any traces of pollution, fats and residues of maintenance products. It is also the only cleaner that allows the self-cleaning glass treatment to adhere to the surface. As such, we advise you to use the kit all in 1 special self cleaning Windows.
2. apply the treatment: evenly spray the self-cleaning glass treatment directly on the glass surface. Using a soft cloth or paper towel, spread the product with circular motions, then Polish the surface with another clean cloth until there is no more sail (the larger one) to remove the surplus product.
The hydrophobic effect can be tested after 30 minutes (pouring water, it must beading) with our water repellent spray for glass.
- Glass exterior glazed surfaces
- Roof Windows
- Pool shelters, etc.
- Maintenance of treated surfaces with our exterior windows protection.
The treated surface is easily cleaned with water. The use of maintenance products is no longer necessary.
Duration of action
The treatment is active for several years under normal conditions of use and abrasion, and without the use of aggressive products to clean the treated surfaces. The longevity of the treatment is 5 to 6 years on an outside window (exposed to UV).
Benefits of self-cleaning glass treatment
- Reduces the use of maintenance products:-90%
- Odorless and invisible.
- Important Hydrophobia: allows a very good flow of water
- Anti-adherent properties
- Allows to clean the Windows without leaving traces