Protective treatment for glass, ceramic and mirror
Product characteristics: anti-fouling protective treatment for glass and ceramics
|Category||Residential indoor & outdoor | professional|
|Use||Glass, mirror and ceramics|
|Pre-cleaning of the surface||Yes, pre-clean the surface with the glass and ceramic cleaner.|
|Drying time||one hour.|
|Package (s) available||250 ml. 1 litre | Professional use up to 1000 L|
|Amount of use||10 to 15 ml/m² (10.76 ft ²)|
|Duration of action||1 year old | twelve months|
This innovative treatment allows the application of water-repellent and anti-limescale protection on treated areas to clean glass, ceramics and other delicate materials much more easily.
All protection treatments are nanotechnologies. When applying the glass and ceramics treatment to the surface, a completely invisible, hydrophobic and non-adherent protective film is created. The hydrophobic and anti limescale shower glass of the coating reduce the adhesion of impurities and water droplets, greatly facilitating surface cleaning: it is the “easy to clean” effect.
Instructions for use
1. clean the surface with glass and ceramic cleaner that eliminates all traces of pollution, fat, and leftover maintenance products. It is also the only cleaner that allows surface treatment. As such, we advise you to use the sanitary Kit (which additionally contains a product to remove traces of stubborn limestone).
2. apply the treatment: spray evenly the treatment Glass and ceramics directly on the surface or using a soft cloth and even a paper towel, spread the product with circular motions, then Polish the surface with another clean cloth until there is no more streaks (the more to remove the surplus product.
The hydrophobic effect can be tested after 30 minutes (pouring water, it must beading).
- Shower walls and trays, etc.
Maintenance of treated surfaces
The surface itself cleans very easily with water. The use of maintenance products is no longer necessary.
Duration of action
The protective treatment for glass is active for a maximum lifespan under normal use and abrasion conditions and without the use of aggressive products to clean treated surfaces. For example, the treatment can last for ten years on a shower wall.
Advantages of glass and ceramics
- Antirust/anti-dirt effect: the latter can no longer be embedded and dissipate and are cleaned very easily.
- Reduces traces of water and limestone by 90.
- Easy to maintain your shower wall or toilet tanks
- The surface simply cleans with water and anti limescale shower glass.
- Reduce the use of maintenance products:-90%
- Reduce cleaning frequencies