Waterproofing for raw wood
Product characteristics: waterproofing for raw wood
|Category||Outdoor residential, professionnal|
|Use||Furniture and tables in raw wood, garden equipment, untreated wooden floors…|
|Pre-cleaning the surface||Yes to achieve optimal results, it is essential that the surface is perfectly clean before applying the treatment.|
|applying||The product has temperatures of + 5 °c to + 30 °c.|
|Drying time||24 to 48h.|
|Package (s) available||1 litre | Professional up to 1000 L|
|Amount of use||Between 70mL and 300ml/m² (10.76 ft ²). This dependence depends on the porosity of the surface.|
|Preservation||Keep in a place between + 5 ° and-25 ° C, sheltered from the Sun.|
|Duration of action||ten years old|
The waterproofing for raw wood treatment of hydrophobic and oleophobic properties helps to control the effect of wood and mold development. It is a means of invisible and multifunctional impregnation ideal for unpainted wood surfaces (vertical and horizontal).
The special water repellent wood treatment is a nanotechnology-based product which, at the time of its application, deposits on the surface a completely invisible protective film of the hydrophobic and anti-adherent properties. Nanotechnology is an innovation in the automotive maintenance industry. It is a protection according to the effective dreadability that facilitates the cleaning of the surface thanks to the effect “easy to clean”.
Instructions for use
1. clean the surface to achieve optimal results: it is necessary to remove any coarse and visible pollution. For the exterior surfaces of the sales, we recommend that you perform a high pressure wash beforehand, rinsing well with clear water.
2. apply the treatment: spray uniform wood uniform (important, otherwise risk of residue during drying) directly on the surface until saturation. For more information, we recommend that you use a garden sprayer. For an optimal finish then spread to the roller.
Complete drying occurs after 24h.
- Garden equipment
- Sauna wood (untreated)
- Untreated wooden floors and boat decks
- Waterproof wooden patio in natural stockings (raw)
- Furniture and tables in raw wood
- Cork materials
Maintenance of treated surfaces
The silk surface very easily cleans with water. The use of maintenance products is no longer necessary.
Duration of action
Active up to 10 years. The duration may vary depending on the exposure of the treated surfaces.
Advantages of water repellent wood
- Protects against water infiltration.
- Avoids the development of fungi and molds.
- Preserves the respiratory activity of the material.
- Reduce the effect of aging.
- Easy to use.
- Prevents the development of foams.
- Active up to 10 years.
Warning: the product does not prevent the wood from being greying.