Marble protector treatment – Quartz & Ceramic hob – Nano protection
High performance ceramic protection with a hardness of 9H. Our Nano marble protector is a powerful water repellent and anti-scratch effect. Anti-fouling. Preserves the shine and shine of the varnish in the long term. Your marble or quartz counter will protect from stains of wine, coffee and your vehicle shall be lost in the rain. Duration of action: up to 5 years
Technical sheet ceramic + marble protector treatment
Product features: Marble protector CERAMIC +
|Category||Residential, Auto-Moto-boat, retailer & professional|
|Use||Marble, glass ceramic, Quartz, Ceramic hob and body of any type|
|Pre-cleaning the surface||yes.|
|Package (s) available||50 ml|
|Amount of use||Approx. 5-10ml/m² (10.76 ft ²)|
|conservation||Keep between + 5 °c and + 25 °c in a safe place from the Sun.|
|Special feature (s)||Product is easily flammable and corrosive. Mandatory glove wear, goggles and mask recommended.|
|Duration of action||up to 5 years|
Our marble protector is the latest generation ceramic treatment for all vitro ceramics, quartz counter and marble anti-adhesive properties and anti scratches out of the ordinary. Very effective ceramic hob protector.
All our protection treatments are derived from nanotechnologies. When applied the treatment CERAMIC + forms on the surface a film of protective glass totally invisible, hydrophobic and anti-adherent. The extremely hydrophobic and oleophobic properties of the coating reduce the adhesion of dirt and water droplets, greatly facilitating the cleaning of the treated surface: it is the “easy to clean” effect. In addition to this property it brings to the varnish a hardness of 9H, allowing it to resist all kinds of micro-scratches while retaining its original brilliance. In fact it also prevents corrosion.
Until now, even the most advanced technologies in the field of ceramic hob protector treatments were not able to combine strong Hydrophobia with a high hardness on synthetic or metallic surfaces. The inorganic groups of our coating provide a perfect adhesion with a hardness of 9H, while the organic groups generate very pronounced anti-adhesive effects (Hydrophobia).
Instructions for use
1. clean the surface with le nettoyant glass and ceramics /or body cleaner that eliminates all traces of pollution, fat, silicone and wax. It is also the only cleaner that allows the CERAMIC + treatment to adhere to the surface.
2. apply the product: shake well before use. Pour a small amount of product onto a clean, dry soft cloth. Spread with circular motions, then Polish the surface with another clean cloth until there is no more sail (the bigger one), in order to remove the surplus product. This step can, if necessary, be repeated up to 3 times at regular intervals of 5-10 minutes to increase the thickness of the layer and thus the efficiency of the ceramic coating. At the end, use a clean microfibre cloth if necessary to eliminate the latest product residues.
- Quartz, marble
- Ceramic hob
- Car body, motorcycle, ATV
Maintenance of treated surfaces
The treated surface is easily cleaned with water. The use of maintenance products is no longer necessary.
Duration of action
The marble protection treatment is active for up to 5 years under normal use conditions and without use of aggressive chemicals for maintenance. This duration may vary depending on the uses of the treated surfaces.
Main advantages of CERAMIC +
- Unique and innovative properties
- Hardness of 9H (harder than automobile paint)
- “Easy to clean” permanent effect
- Exceptional resistance to weather, abrasion and chemical products
- Food safety and chemical inertia
- Transparent, practically invisible. A deeper color is possible when applying multiple layers.
- Water repellent and anti-fouling effect
- Improved paint properties
- Lifespan/longevity up to 5 years
- Bird droppings protection
- Protection against scratches caused by washings
- Protection against gloss loss
- Heat resistant up to 600 °c
- Anti-corrosion effect