Technical sheet – Waterproofing ceramic joint treatment kit
Product features: Water repellent ceramic joint set
|Category||Residential int & ext, Professionals|
|Usage||All types of mineral-based seals.|
|Pre-cleaning the surface||For best results, it is imperative that the seal be perfectly clean before applying the treatment.|
|Drying time||24h to 48h.|
|Available packaging (s)||100 ml and 250 ml. Professional use up to 1000L|
|Amount of use||Between and 30 ml and 50 ml / m² (10.76 ft²) Depends on the porosity of the joint.|
|Storage||Keep between + 5 ° C and + 25 ° C away from the sun.|
|Treatment duration||Up to 10 years|
Our waterproofing ceramic joint treatment solidifies the joint, the pores and the protection against the chemical aggressions and the abrasion factors. The treated joints become waterproof while remaining breathable, allowing them to breathe. This product has anti-adhesive, water-repellent and oleophobic properties which make it possible to fight effectively against the competitiveness as regards the duration of the joint. Are water repellent ceramic joint treatment can be applied both indoors and outdoors.
All the protective treatments are nanotechnologies. When it is applied, the HYDROFUGE TILE JOINTS is a ceramic joint protection treatment forms a totally invisible, hydrophobic and anti-adhesive protective film. Water can no longer infiltrate, limiting the formation of mold and the effectiveness of the porous material of the joint.
1. Prepare the surface by releasing the seal of all coarse and visible dirt. It is imperative to thoroughly clean the tile joints for optimum results. After pre-cleaning, check that the seal is dry before applying the treatment. Our sponge will help you remove stubborn dirt
2. Apply an even coat of HYDROFUGE TILE JOINTS with a brush, until saturation. Wait 24 hours for a complete drying. The hydrophobic effect can be tested after 24H (pour water, it must bead).
Surfaces that can be treated
- All types of mineral-based jointsInternal joints: bathroom, kitchen, floors, etc.Outside joints: terrace, paving, paving, walls, etc.Maintenance of treated surfacesThe surface itself is very easy to clean with water. The use of cleaning products is no longer necessary.
Maintenance of treated surfaces
The very silk surface cleans very easily with water. The use of cleaning products is no longer necessary.
Duration of treatment
The treatment is active several years: more than 10 years.
Advantages of HYDROFUGE TILE JOINTS PROTECTOR
- Permanent (UV stable, abrasion resistance identical to the substrate itself).
- Resistant to high temperatures and freeze / thaw cycles.
- The seal is no longer contaminated by seepage.
- Significant reduction of foams and fungi.
- Long life of the support.
- The seal structure is protected in depth.
- Fight against irritation: the joints remain white
Important : CERAMIC JOINT HYDROFUGE TREATMENT is not suitable for silicone seals.
The set includes a magic sponge NANO + 100ml Universal Cleanser and water repellent tiling product 100ml