Water repellent terraces
Water repellent-Terrace-Nano Datasheet
Product features: depth water repellent for stone floors
|Category||Outdoor residential, professional|
|Use||Terraces, slabs, courtyards, concrete, clay, Crepis, facades… All types of mineral-based porous soils.|
|Pre-cleaning the surface||yes! To achieve optimal results, it is essential that the surface is perfectly clean before applying the treatment.|
|applying||The product has temperatures of + 5 °c to + 30 °c.|
|Drying time||24 to 48h.|
|Package (s) available||1L (3 to 6 sqm) and 5L (15 to 30 sqm). | Professional up to 1000 L price on request|
|Amount of use||250 to 350 ml/m² (10.76 sq. ft.). This dependence depends on the porosity of the surface|
|Preservation||Keep in a place between + 5 ° and + 25 ° C, sheltered from the Sun.|
|Special feature (s)||Wearing glovesm mandatory.|
|Duration of action||ten years old.|
The WATER REPELLENT terraces treatment is a protection against long-term infiltration and mould for porous mineral surfaces subject to entrances (passage of vehicles, people etc…).
All our water-repellent treatments are questions of nanotechnologies. When applying its treatment, the WATER REPELLENT treatment forms a completely invisible, hydrophobic and anti-adherent protective film. Thanks to these properties, water infiltration, the main responsible for the appearance of mold. The latter are not elsewhere and are embedded in the material. Treatment areas are much easier to clean: it’s easy to clean.
Instructions for use
1. clean the surface to achieve optimal results: it is necessary to remove any coarse and visible pollution. For the exterior surfaces of the sales, we recommend that you perform a high pressure wash beforehand, rinsing well with clear water.
2. apply the treatment: spray water REPELLENT terraces evenly (important, if not risk of loss during drying) directly on the surface until saturation. For more information, we recommend that you use a garden sprayer. For an optimal finish then spread to the roller.
Complete drying occurs after 24h.
You can also use additional surface protection as a finish (especially for oleophobic effects) with our product PAVEMENT PROTECT only after the 24h of drying.
- Terraces, slabs
- Car parks, courses
- Concrete, brick, sandstone, terracotta, clay
- Porous granite, porous marble
- All types of mineral-based porous soils
- Tiles, Crepis, facades
Maintenance of treated surfaces
The silk surface very easily cleans with water. The use of maintenance products is no longer necessary.
Duration of action
Treatment is active for several years (more than 10 years) under normal conditions of use and abrasion.
Advantages of the water REPELLENT terraces
- Protects against water infiltration.
- Penetrates in depth up to 7mm in the material.
- Avoids the development of fungi and molds.
- Preserves the respiratory activity of the material.
- Reduce the effect of aging.
- Easy to use.
- Prevents the development of outdoor mold.
- Active for a lifespan of 10 years or more.
Important: this product is not suitable for ceramic surfaces .