Product characteristics: water repellent/anti-fouling oil for paving
|Category||Outdoor residential, Professisonal|
|Use||Tidings, paving, concrete, brick, porous granite… All types of porous surfaces with mineral base.|
|Pre-cleaning the surface||Yes to achieve optimal results, it is essential that the surface is perfectly clean before applying the treatment.|
|applying||The product has temperatures of + 5 °c to + 30 °c.|
|Drying time||24 to 48h.|
|Package (s) available||1 litre | Professisonnel up to 1000 L|
|Amount of use||1 litre for 3 to 5 sqm (31.29 to 53.81 ft ²). Depends on the porosity of the surface|
|Preservation||Keep between + 5 ° C and + 25 ° C, sheltered from the Sun.|
|Color||Colourless to pale yellow.|
|Special feature (s)||Large anti-adherent properties-compatible in food contact.|
|Duration of action||five years old|
Clean soils for a long time!
The CONCRETE AND PAVEMENT PROTECT treatment is a water repellent and long-term oleofuge for mineral- based soils . By fighting the foams and the inlay of the dirt in the material, it is a formidable ally to clean a terrace , a courtyard, swimming pool floors etc.
All our water-repellent treatments are questions of nanotechnologies. When applied, the DALLAGES PROTECT treatment forms a completely invisible, hydrophobic and anti-adherent protective film. The hydrophobic properties of the coating are water infiltration, which delays the appearance of foams, fungi or lichens and inlay structures. The oleophobic properties protect against stains. Treatment areas are much easier to clean: it’s easy to clean.
Instructions for use
1. clean the surface to achieve optimal results: it is necessary to remove any coarse and visible pollution. For the exterior surfaces of the sales, we recommend that you perform a high pressure wash beforehand, rinsing well with clear water.
2. apply the treatment: evenly spray FLOORING protect directly on the surface (dry) until saturation. For large surfaces, we advise you to use a garden sprayer, and a stall if necessary to the roller.
Complete drying occurs after 24h.
- Paving tiles, paving tiles
- Concrete, brick, sandstone, terracotta, clay
- Porous granite, marble
- All types of mineral-based porous surfaces
Maintenance of treated surfaces
The silk surface very easily cleans with water. The use of maintenance products is no longer necessary.
Duration of action
Several years. The water-repellent effect will disappear little by little if the surface is subjected to mechanical abrasion. The “easy to clean” effect, preventing impregnation and adhesion of impurities, will last.
Advantages of CONCRETE AND PAVEMENT PROTECT
- Protects against water infiltration.
- Dirt, fats, no longer adhere!
- Avoids the development of fungi and molds.
- Preserves the breathable activity of the material.
- Reduces the effect of aging.
- Easy to use.
- Prevents the development of outdoor foams.
- Active for several years.