You’ve probably asked yourself more than once what the importance of cleaners is. Well, cleanliness itself is important for health, for preventing the spread of disease or allergies, and for having more comfortable spaces, which translates into greater well-being. In addition, frequent cleaning ensures that utensils, implements or surfaces last longer. Without a good cleaner, the habit of cleaning surfaces or objects would be more complicated. A cleaner ensures greater effectiveness and makes your cleaning tasks easier. Discover here the importance and use of cleaners.
The importance of cleaners
Before anything else, it is convenient to know the different surfaces in the home and the characteristics of the dirt to be removed in order to select the most appropriate cleaner. The Nanoprotection cleaner, for example, has been designed to clean all types of surfaces, such as glass, ceramics, stainless steel, chrome, glass-ceramics, mirrors, etc. One could ask: What is the importance of these products?
Although it may not seem so, surface cleaners are very important. They are usually very effective in reducing the transmission of infection and leaving any non-porous surface clean. Of course, as long as the product is used frequently and properly.
In itself, cleaning is a very important habit in the home. And to do it more effectively, it is necessary to use surface cleaners that meet at least the minimum requirements for effectiveness.
This is because a good cleaner is guaranteed to reduce the presence of bacteria, viruses or any kind of dirt on surfaces. It has been proven that keeping surfaces and spaces permanently clean is one of the most important habits for people’s health. And what better than a cleaner to carry out this task.
Correct use of cleaners
Improper use of cleaners can cause them to be ineffective and fail to protect the occupants of the house or any other space from infection and unnecessary exposure to chemicals. Even the misuse of such a cleaner can cause chemical reactions or side effects on people.
In that sense, it is necessary to take the necessary precautions to clean the surfaces and do it in the right way. Here are some important tips you can follow.
Cleaning hard surfaces
Hard surfaces include glass, stainless steel, ceramic floors, kitchen surfaces, countertops, tables and chairs, dishwashers, handrails, handles, mirrors, etc. To properly clean these types of surfaces, you should follow the steps below:
- First, you must read the instructions on the label that comes with the cleaner.
- Wear gloves before starting to clean.
- Then, it is recommended that you clean the surface with soap and water to remove all residue, stains, or visible dirt.
- Rinse surface with clean water and dry with a clean cloth, sponge, or towel.
- Apply the cleaner to the utensil you will be using to perform the cleaning and begin rubbing on the area to be cleaned.
- To ensure maximum effectiveness, allow the cleaner to act for at least 10 minutes.
- Dry the surface with a clean dry towel.
- Then rinse with water and allow the surface to dry.
- Remove gloves and place in a trash bag for disposal.
- Finally, don’t forget to wash your hands after removing your gloves.